YOUR TRUSTED u.s. entry waiver
application SERVICE - Starting $995.00
GAC dedicated professionals are committed to take care of all the paper work diligently of your US Entry Waiver application preparation process as per government (DHS) rules. Our main goal is to make your U.S. Waiver application preparation process as EASY and FAST as possible and maximize your application success. To get started your US Entry Waiver application process, call us today for a free consultation.
Why Choose GAC
- GAC Office expedited service is included in price
- Avoid delays and refusals
- Expedite your file preparation process and maximize your file success
- Complete your file as per government rules and regulations (consult, prepare, proof-read, compile)
- FREE & confidential consultations
- Experienced and trusted team
- Focus on clients interest
- A flat service fee - up-to 5 charges
- RCMP Accredited Agency
- No extra fee is charged for your digital fingerprints, if you can visit GAC office in Surrey, BC.
Why should I hire GAC for my US Entry Waiver preparation service?
In general, hiring GAC you can save money, avoid delays and unnecessary application refusals. Our dedicated experienced professionals are committed to look after everything: consult, digital fingerprints, prepare, proof-read, complete, compile your file as per US Government “The Department of Home Land Security” rules and regulations:
- Experienced and trusted
- FREE and Confidential consultations
- A flat Fee for up-to 5 charges
- RCMP Accredited Agency
- Police Partnership
- BBB accredited business
Can I trust GAC U.S. Waiver Application Service?
We have helped thousands of individuals and certainly can help you too.
How much does GAC charge for a US ENTRY Waiver service?
Depending on each applicant situation the prices varies. Our starting price is $995.00
How much time does my record suspension application preparation takes?
About 8 – 10 weeks and some cases may take longer.
What is a US Entry Waiver?
It is a legal authorization issued by the United States America’s Department of Home Land Security (DHS). In other words, a US Entry Waiver is an advanced permission granted by DHS to an applicant with some time restrictions. (1 year, 3years or 5years or Permanent), which allows them to enter US legally for specific time period but unlimited entries.
How do US Custom Officers/agents know if I have a criminal record(s)?
US border and /or custom officers are authorized to have access to all your criminal records from RCMP database as well as from local police agencies.
I have a criminal record and have been to US and DHS agents did not deny my entry at the border, can I go again?
It is illegal to attempt to enter into the USA with most of criminal records. Since US custom officers/agents are authorized to access criminal records from Canadian RCMP database. If you have criminal records we do not recommend you to entre United States until you receive your US Entry Waiver. If you enter US without your US Entry Waiver you may get arrested, detained you with your friends or family members you are travelling with you or fingerprinted, and/or barred from entering USA and more.
What are the benefits of obtaining a U.S. Entry Waiver?
Benefits of getting a US Entry Waiver but not limited to:
- It allows you to enter the USA with most criminal records, without any hassle.
- Cross all US borders without any hassle via road and/or air.
- Take multiple trips to United States to visit family, job meetings, vacations and more.
- Take advantage of connecting flights through US to worldwide destinations.
- Visit world class exotic places such as Disneyland, Las Vegas and Hawaii.
- Take advantage of working in the USA.
How long does its process takes to obtain a US Entry Waiver?
About 6-12 months after submission of your file to the US Government, however in some cases may take longer.
Who is responsible of granting a US Entry Waiver?
The Government of USA “The Department of Home Land Security” is responsible of granting and denying a US Entry Waiver.
HOW MUCH IS GOVERNMENT FEE FOR U.S. Waiver?
The current DHS fee for U.S. Waiver fee USD $585.00
rcmp accredited fingerprinting agency - ORI# BC80035
GAC Copyright © 2021